Residential Ultraviolet Sterilizer Systems
Premium Ultraviolet System
Chemical-Free Disinfection System for removal of bacteria from drinking water.
Eliminates harmful microorganisms and parasites
Inactivates microorganisms and parasites, including cryptosporidium and giardia, harmful bacteria including e.coli and coliform, and other viruses not visible to the naked eye.
Removes dirt, grit, and sediment
Chemical removal filtration reduces volatile chemicals and odors while improving taste and sediment with grit removal to 5 microns.
- Equipped to inactivate microorganisms and parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, coliform, and viruses not visible to the naked eye
- Easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement and quick disconnect fittings
- UV lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow and comes equipped with a connector that allows for easy removal of the lamp without any special tools
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation
- Equipped with a 5-micron sediment pre-filter to reduce particles in the water
- Includes a 5-micron acid-washed coconut shell carbon block filter to reduce taste, odor, and volatile chemicals
- High flow polypropylene filter housings with 3/4” or 1” full flow connections, available in either 10” or 20” versions
- Solid steel powder-coated mounting bracket, compact design, and easy to install
- High flow rates
- Environmentally friendly
- No harmful chemicals
- Long-life coated Ultraviolet lamps
- Passivated and polished stainless steel chambers
- Electronic ballast controller includes both visual and audio lamp failure alarms
- 99.9999% destruction of bacteria, virus, and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium)
- 3 year warranty except for consumables
- Product certified by CSA and CE
- True lamp current closed-loop current control
- Annual lamp change timer
- Domed quartz sleeve for easy service
- No tools required for regular servicing
- Optional Solenoid Valve
- Optional intensity Ultraviolet Monitor
For more information on the full line of Excalibur Residential Ultraviolet Sterilizer Systems, please use our Information Request Form.