Commercial / Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems
Excalibur’s Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems remove both dissolved inorganics and particulate matter (if present).
When pure water is needed, Excalibur Reverse Osmosis systems remove salts, chemicals, and organics from the water supply.
In cases where the water supplied contains excessive levels of impurities, additional water treatment will increase the lifetime and reduce the maintenance required on the reverse osmosis system in place.
Series SFLC Sureflo Lite Reverse Osmosis Systems
Lite commercial high purity reverse osmosis system. Flow rates from 1.2 to 3.3 USGPM. For larger flow rates, please contact us.
Removes chemicals & organics
Chemicals, heavy metals, and organics are all removed from your water.
Reduces TDS making high purity water
Reduces both dissolved inorganics and particulate matter, making high purity water.
- Flow rates designed on temperatures of 25°C or 77°F
- System design flow rates from 1.2 to 3.3 GPM
- Painted Carbon free-standing Reverse Osmosis frame
- Stainless steel high-pressure booster pump
- 3/4” NPT Slim Line high pressure pre-filter housing with 250 psi burst pressure, pressure release, 125 psi maximum operating pressure, 20” long
- 4 ½ “ x 20 “ 5-micron polypropylene replacement cartridge filter
- 3/4” Burkert solenoid valve
- 0 – 150 psi 4” stainless steel oil filled pressure gauge for post-filter pressure
- 0 – 300 psi 4” stainless steel oil filled pressure gauge for Reverse Osmosis thin-film composite membranes
- Flow controls: Product, Waste, and Recycle
- Wastewater recycling reduces wastewater cost by up to 80 percent
- Stainless steel 4” x 40” Reverse Osmosis membrane housings c/w Noryl end cap
- 4” x 40” low energy thin-film composite high purity Reverse Osmosis membranes
- Liquifit high-pressure tubing and fittings
- Microprocessor Controller provides standard functions of the controller are monitoring or control of:
- Reverse Osmosis high-pressure pump motor
- Inlet solenoid valve
- Automatic flush solenoid valve
- Low feed pressure switch
- Reverse Osmosis storage tank level switches
- Product water TDS/Conductivity Meter
- Water Temperature
- Pretreatment lockout
- Operating hours
- Reverse Osmosis tank full override
- 120/240 vac 15 + 10% 50/60 Hz 25 watts
- Operating temperature 40°F to 120°F
- Enclosure 8.25” x 5.0” x 3.0” (209mm x 127mm x 76mm) Nema 4x
For more information on the full line of Excalibur Commercial & Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems, please use our Information Request Form.