Commercial / Industrial Soft-Tec™ Scale Control Systems
The Soft-Tec™ Scale Control System’s reliability transforms positively charged calcium ions into calcium crystals. These calcium crystals are stable and cannot attach to any surfaces or hardware as the water flow rinses away the calcium crystals. The calcium crystals are so tiny that they can only be seen with a microscope; therefore, the water behaves as if it were completely free of calcium. Tests lasting several years prove that these calcium crystals do not attach to any surface type, and the result was 100% scale control and prevention. Other ions can no longer attach to surfaces because of the surface structure created by the Soft-Tec™ hardness stabilizer.
Corrosion prevention works by adding a 30-micron protective layer to the surface of existing pipes and hardware. The Soft-Tec™ specifications are calculated based on 75 grains per gallon or less. The hardness stabilizer on the Soft-Tec™ has a warranty of 5 years on all components and the complete system from defective components and workmanship. The maximum level of chlorine in your potable water supply must not exceed 3.0 ppm. All iron, hydrogen sulfide, and tannins must be removed prior to water flowing through the Soft-Tec™ Scale Control water conditioner.
Soft-Tec™ Scale Control water conditioners keep scale in industrial process equipment under control. They are available in simplex (1 vessel), duplex (2 vessels), triplex (3 vessels), and quadplex(4 vessels) units.
EWS Series Simplex Soft-Tec™ Scale Control Systems
Softens water and controls scale buildup
Prevents scale buildup in pipes, heating/air conditioning systems, and cooling towers while ensuring that essential minerals are not removed from the water.
No water softening salt required
Unlike traditional water softeners, the Soft-Tec™ does not require salt or chemicals.
- No additional water, chemicals, or salt required
- Scale control media will prevent scale build-up in pipes, heating/air conditioning systems, and cooling towers
- No regeneration or standby time required
- Does not require a control valve, so no electrical components except recirculation pump
- More tanks can be added in parallel to overcome any demand increase from future requirements
- Less pressure drop compared to conventional softeners and filters
- Easy inline plumbing and no drain connection are required
- Automated Recirculation pump with a flow rate of 3 to 5 GPM to offset low flow conditions and maintain minimum flow when no flow is present
For more information on the full line of Excalibur Commercial & Industrial Soft-Tec™ Scale Control Systems, please use our Information Request Form.